“For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in.” Mathew 25:35 (KVJ)
The words of Jesus from Mathew always remind us of our churches and how you faithfully feed our boys and girls through the Food Roundup each April. You may not know the names and faces of the children Baptist Children’s Homes serves, but you still care for them in Christ’s name. And when they see food you give, they know without any doubt you care about them unconditionally.
The annual “Food Roundup” has successfully united churches, businesses, and other friends to collect much needed food, supplies and gift cards for Baptist Children's Homes' boys and girls. When you are feeding cottages that can have as many as 12 to 16 residents, it takes a lot of food to fill hungry bellies.
BCH serves as many as 700,000 meals and snacks throughout the year! Consider that BCH operates care locations in 19 North Carolina communities and you can imagine how much it costs to feed so many. The Food Roundup makes it all possible!
The 2014 "Food Roundup" needed items list, collection points list, promotional flyers, multimedia slide, and ads for your newsletter or bulletin are now available for download below. These lists will also published in upcoming editions of Charity & Children.
For more information about how you, your church or organization can be a part of Food Roundup, contact Alan Williams at 1-800-476-3669 ext. 1277 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download "Food Roundup Ad Sheet Color"
- Download "Food Roundup Ad Sheet Black and White"
- Download "Food Roundup Needs List PDF"
- Download "Needs List Bulletin Insert Word Document"
- Download "Food Roundup How You Can Help"
- Download "Food Roundup Color Flyer"
- Download "Food Roundup Flyer - Black and White"
- Download "2014 Food Roundup Video"
- Download "Food Roundup Statewide Collection Points"